1) 교류의 직류화
2) AC-DC 변환방식
3) 트랜스 방식
4) 스위칭 방식
5) NCP1200 회로
6) 방식별 특성
정희석 : 좋은영상 감사합니다

how to convert AC to DC

In the modern era, almost every household electronics works on Direct Current (DC) but we get Alternating Current (AC) from power generation plants via transmission lines becuase AC can be transmistted more efficiently than DC in lower cost. So every appliance which works on DC has and AC to DC converter circuit.
In this video, we will discuss traditional Transformer based design which use simple diodes and capacitor to convert the Alternating current into Direct Current and an optional voltage regulator to regulate the output DC voltage. The project will be an AC-DC converter using Transformer with an input voltage of 230V and output of 12V
Levi Murcer : I've tried to learn this 100 times over and this video broke it down in a way I finally got
Radio Fixer : I truly enjoy watching your videos; you explain things so clear and effective that the new person without electronic background can understand and not get overwhelmed. Thank you so much for taking your valuable time making these videos. Have a great day! Regards, JZ at "Radio Fixer"
Usama Mando : It's rare to find someone who is able to transform concepts in a way that makes us all smart.
sheeples all around : Love your teaching style, I hope you continue to make videos. Well done!
HTCU-RC Hobby : Very good video. This helped me a lot, I learned correctly what I was looking for, to my DIY project. Good explanation, easy to understand. Thanks a lot. Best Regards

#ACDC컨버터

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 6,237건 3 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.fncacademy-daegu.com. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz